So you are moving to Kissimmee Florida? Congratulations! This can be an exciting time for you and your family. But before you start packing, you need to decide what kind of neighborhood you want to live in. Take some time to think about what is important to you and your family. Do you want a neighborhood with a lot of activities for kids? Or would you like something more quiet and peaceful? No matter what type of neighborhood you are looking for, Kissimmee has something to offer. Keep reading to learn more about Bridgewater a small community in Kissimmee, FL.
Here are the 3 things you need to know about Bridgewater, Kissimmee.
- When it comes to real estate, it’s all about Location, Location, Location, and Bridgewater has it; Here is what you can find near Bridgewater.
- The Loop shopping center is 15 minutes away. You have several fitness centers; Esporta, Orange Theory Fitness, and Crunch fitness. Also, you have several supermarkets like The Fresh Market, Walmart, and Publix.
- Do you like going out to restaurants? The Loop and Crossroads plaza have a variety of restaurants, from fast food to sit-down restaurants.
- Is having a hospital nearby critical? Less than 10 minutes away, you have an Orlando Health Hospital on the corner of Osceola Parkway and Orange Ave; Plus, you are close to Kissimmee’s Medical Arts District.
- Access to the turnpike is less than 10 minutes; travel to Orlando or other areas fast! Moreover, Osceola parkway takes you to Disney in less than 30 minutes.
What do you need to know about Bridgewater’s HOA?
- Bridgewater has an HOA (Homeowners Association) for only $300 a year.
- There are no amenities in Bridgewater.
- The HOA is in charge of making sure homeowners follow the community’s rules and regulations.
Private Pool Homes
If you are looking for a pool home, you may get it in this neighborhood.
- There are 181 single-family homes in this community; About 40% of homes have a private pool.
If you’re looking for a neighborhood in Kissimmee with a great location, Bridgewater may be the place for you. With world-class theme parks, golf courses, and shopping just minutes away, you’ll never be bored in this city. And if you need assistance finding your dream home in Kissimmee, our team is here to assist you. Contact us today to get started!
P.s Want to see what’s available in Bridgewater, check out our website.